A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomasson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tomasson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Tomasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hirsch Tomasson MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Tomasson practice?
- Dr. Michael Tomasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tomasson practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.