Learn more about Dr. Michael Tomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomasson
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Tomasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tomasson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Tomasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hirsch Tomasson MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Tomasson practice?
- Dr. Michael Tomasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tomasson practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.