Dr. Michael Tomeo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Jenkintown, PA

3.4

August 2nd, 2016
In a hurry, did not ask any details, health problems , medicine using & taking nothing, yes hydro cortisone for everything easy tratment

January 23rd, 2016
The worst dermatologist I have ever experienced. Will not listen to your concerns and disregards your opinions on your diagnosis. Is very quick to write a prescription to get a pharmaceutical check. I was diagnosed in a second without him even getting close to my face nor would he even touch my skin. I was prescribed a topical cream for my face which I found out later on my own research that shouldn't be used on your face! I looked like I got sunburnt and was in so much pain. Do yourself a favor and get a female dermatologist ladies if you want a doctor that listens to you.

October 4th, 2014
Retired
Most noticeable first visit, how cool he was, polite, courteous. Upon my exam, I was happy to here that he could be able to treat my condition with some Med's and, to return for a f/u thank, Dr. T your the best in my book.

September 16th, 2011
Dr. Tomeo was miserable! Diagnosed my son from 2 feet away! Wasn't forthcoming with information. I had to ask a ton of questions in order to figure out our options in treating my son's issue. Visit was less than 15 minutes and would have been even less if I did ask questions! The staff was nice.