A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tomlanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tomlanovich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlanovich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tomlanovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomlanovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Tomlanovich practice?
Dr. Michael Tomlanovich practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.