Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Toms
Dr. Michael Toms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkinsville, KY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Toms is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center and JSMC American Academy of Pediatrics ACP-ASIM. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Toms has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Toms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.
Dr. Elizabeth Toms
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hopkinsville, KY 0 mi16
Dr. Jeffrey Riggs
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hopkinsville, KY 0.11 mi25
Dr. Lisa Radix
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hopkinsville, KY 0.15 mi22