A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tonner, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Tonner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Tonner practice?
- Dr. Michael Tonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tonner practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Critical Care Practitioners and Vero Beach Pulmonologists.