A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tonner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tonner, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Tonner MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Tonner practice?
- Dr. Michael Tonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tonner practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Critical Care Practitioners and Vero Beach Pulmonologists.