A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tooke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tooke graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Michael Tooke MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Tooke practice?
- Dr. Michael Tooke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tooke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Greensboro, NC.
See Huntington Park Surgeons and Huntington Park Orthopedic Surgeons.