A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Torosian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Torosian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torosian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torosian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Torosian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Protein Deficiency
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torosian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torosian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harry Torosian MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Torosian practice?
- Dr. Michael Torosian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Torosian practices Surgery near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wayne Surgeons.