A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Torosian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Torosian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torosian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torosian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Torosian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Protein Deficiency
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torosian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torosian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harry Torosian MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Torosian practice?
- Dr. Michael Torosian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Torosian practices Surgery near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wayne Surgeons.