A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Torrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Torrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Torrence, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrence graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Torrence MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Torrence practice?
- Dr. Michael Torrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Torrence practices Pediatrics near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Pediatricians.