A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pseudomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tosi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Tosi practice?
Dr. Michael Tosi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists, and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.