A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tosi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pseudomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tosi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Tosi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Tosi practice?
- Dr. Michael Tosi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tosi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.