Dr. Michael Towarnicky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2016
Happy Patient! Great doctor!
This is a wonderful doctor, and well worth waiting for. I am happy to have him as my doctor. He is knowledgeable and will help to get you well!

January 29th, 2016
Disappointed!
He was referred by a friend 2 years ago. I really liked his knowledge and his concern for my health. Unfortunately in the last few months the practice opened another location in Jacksonville, NC and business must be so great that he is overwhelmed. He has prescribed two blood pressure medications for me that I have had an allergic reaction (not being able to breathe) to in the past and expects me to take them again just because his office no longer does prior authorizations for prescriptions. He said he had sent one in but then sends a letter to me two days later saying they no longer do it. The insurance company has now sent him the authorization for his signature and let us see how long it takes for his response.

December 15th, 2015
Absolutely great doctor. He listens to your symptoms, and asks good questions. He has helped me so much. He is both my doctor and my friend. His staff is wonderful also.

October 13th, 2015
Dr.Towarnicky is a wonderful person he helped me with a new beginning to life and showed me that he cares about his Patients like no other Dr. Towarnicky is right were he needs to be Helping others and being the Person he is God Chose him and he made the right Decision when he Chose Him

November 7th, 2011
Dr. Towarnicky is the best, he follows up, will recommend tests, is easy to talk to and just a nice old fashioned doctor who is up to date in his studies.

April 30th, 2011
LOVE this doctor
I am willing to wait for this one because he is willing enough to keep the practice open after hours to talk to me! What a true Godsend in this day and age. I hope he stays around here!