Outstanding surgeon and overall professional. show details Outstanding surgeon and overall professional.
by Raidel Hernandez on Feb 26th, 2014

Based on my experience with DR. Townsend, and his wonderful staff. I can sincerely say the medical care provided by them is outstanding . From my very first appointment Dr Townsend explained very clearly what it was that needed to be corrected and laid out step by step of my future procedure. And needles to say it was all a success. I had an inguinal hernia repaired . For all men and women out there going thru the hernia nightmare I went thru this is the DOC you want taking care of you. He is the best in my opinion.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jul 26th, 2012

So far I am very pleased with Dr Townsend! He did surgery repair for me and I am still under his care. Besides being an outstanding Dr he is a Teddy Bear when it comes to caring about his patients.Hope to never have to use anyone else

Extremely nice doctor and staff. show details Extremely nice doctor and staff.
Mar 22nd, 2011

Extremely nice and made me feel at ease when I had to have surgery.

He saved my life show details He saved my life
by Beckie on Aug 23rd, 2010

I know Dr. Townsend from when he practiced at OSU! His skills of re-secting my bowel prevented me from having an ostomy and what more could I have asked for. I was 37 with a 18 month at home. He had a dry sense of humor. I trust him totally.