A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trahan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Trahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- John Sealy
- John Sealy Hospital-University Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Trahan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Trahan practice?
- Dr. Michael Trahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trahan practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.