A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trahan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trahan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Trahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- John Sealy
- John Sealy Hospital-University Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Trahan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Trahan practice?
- Dr. Michael Trahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trahan practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.