A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trahan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Trahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- John Sealy
- John Sealy Hospital-University Of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Trahan practice?
Dr. Michael Trahan practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.