A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trahos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trahos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trahos
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trahos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Trahos DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Trahos practice?
- Dr. Michael Trahos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Trahos practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians and Alexandria Geriatric Doctors.