Dr. Michael Trahos DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Great Physician
An excellent primary physician: knowledgeable, friendly, caring, and very professional. Never had any problems with him, and always got great care. Plus, he has a good sense of humor!

October 18th, 2015
Disney-dad doctor
Dr. Trahos has a great bedside manner -- he's like a Disney dad or maybe even like William Daniels from "Boy Meets World." Good sense of humor and will dive into a good political discussion. Very caring, earnest and takes time not only to mentor the students who might be present but to educate his patients.

July 2nd, 2015
Available when I needed to get back in. Very through. Explained everything

January 19th, 2015
Thank you Dr Trahos.
Dr. Trahos has been my GP for almost 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. If he hadn't been so persistent I would never have known I had thyroid cancer. Even after 2 negative biophys he felt that the goiter should be removed. Between him and my mother (who absolutely loves him) i was convinced to have the surgery....and low and behold i had cancer. Dr Trahos got me an immediate appointment with the surgeon and endocrinologist and made things happen. He has been spot on about everything I've seen him about. He even treats my common cold. He is thorough and straightforward. I would never go elsewhere. Also Lorena and Celis are great. I very much appreciate them being accommodating and caring when i call. I am now sending my boyfriend to him as well. I am so grateful that I found Dr Trahos.

November 1st, 2013
Dr Trahos is an excellent doctor that listens to his patients, which I have found to be quite uncommon here in the US. He really cares!

November 12th, 2011
Dr.Trahos is an outstanding doctor. I and my family of seven have been with this brillant doctor for 10 years, and I'm hoping and praying he will be around for many more years to come. Dr. Trahos does not need to advertise ...it's by word of mouth ...no wonder everyone refers him to their loved ones because they know they will be in excellent hands.

June 29th, 2011
Great doc and nice, friendly staff!
The Dr Trahos is a pretty busy guy! Its not always easy to get in to see him but you get taken care of one way or another once your established as a patient!He knows his stuff and is great at explaining with great detail! I do find it a little distracting when medical students are present, but they come in if the patient says yes.......... and I always do. They've got to learn some how.Wait time? The wait isnt bad at all, considering other experiences else where! Usually no more than a 15 minute wait for me. He is family practice and an osteopath so two in one on ocassion depending on my ailment. I highly recommend him just dont wait until your falling apart to get in.......he's a busy guy, thats gotta mean he's good.

January 28th, 2011
Highly recommend...Dr.Trahos and staff are the best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Trahos since 1996. He is excellent, and I am sure I will never find another doctor or staff who cares more about my well being, while also encompassing my family's needs and health..., as well as, several friends I have referred to him.My mother and I have had life threatening illnesses and he was right there to oversee our medical needs, even when on his days off...and we are both here today, due to his level of care.His practice brings the need to have a family doctor to an entirely new level. They are genuine and respectful to all patients, along with excellent geriatric care.Dr. Trahos and his staff are professional, efficient, and responsible.I can not say enough good about each of them.

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Trahos is a thoroughly professional doctor. He has a genuine interest in patient health and is courteous. I think we are very fortunate to have someone of his caliber working in our area and also training new doctors. He is simply excellent.

January 17th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I am so lucky to of found such an excellent doctor!!! Dr. Trahos has wonderful bedside manners and likes to interact with his patients. He thoroughly explains your illness to you and what treatment he is going to give you. You leave the office knowing that you are in good hands.

October 19th, 2009
Very good experience
Today was my first visit to Dr. Trahos and I went for a general checkup. I called this morning and they had one opening where they were able to sqeeze me in. I waited less than 5 minutes to go in and was helped immediately by the nurse. After that, my wait to see Dr. Trahos was probably 3 minutes. The nurse told me that there were 2 med students with Dr. Trahos today and asked for my permission for them to be in the room with Dr. Trahos, which was fine. Overall, a very pleasant experience. No waiting around to see the doctor is a big plus, and Dr. Trahos is helpful, communicative, and helps the patient feel at ease. I will definitely go back.