A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Son Tran MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Internists.