Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Tran he is a gem in a sea of stones show details Dr. Tran he is a gem in a sea of stones
by Anthony Wadley on Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr. Tran is one of the most honest, trustworthy doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. If you are looking for a doctor who will not be honest, and treat you with compassion and emphathy, please seek another doctor. However, if you want to be treated with respect, kindness, and dignity then look no further!!

Recently visiting Dr offcice show details Recently visiting Dr offcice
by Henry Nguyen on Oct 29th, 2014

Great Dr and staff - I have not seen him for more than 11yrs; However all of my previous details(Status, records are stil intacted on papers).

I will not go to another doctor show details I will not go to another doctor
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr Tran is a great doctor. I've been a patient of his for a number of years. My husband and I are very satisfied. I've not met a more caring and professional dr who actually listens to their patients. Dr Tran truly cares about his patients. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 4th, 2011

Patient, care for your well being. Very good doctor.

Worst Doctor Ever. show details Worst Doctor Ever.
Jan 16th, 2011

I know it is difficult to find a decent Vietnamese doctor in the area but this is by far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He and his staff are rude and they become easily irritated at patients. He also overcharges and at times tries to scam patients who do not understand English well.Do not go to this doctor!

Jan 13th, 2011

this is the most rude person i ever see. he has no manner with anyone he spoke to. he think he is some body important and every one else is not important. i would not go to him in a million year!!!!!