Learn more about Dr. Michael Tranovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tranovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tranovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tranovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tranovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranovich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tranovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Tranovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Tranovich practice?
- Dr. Michael Tranovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tranovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKeesport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See McKeesport Surgeons.