A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trapido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trapido
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Trapido Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trapido, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapido graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trapido has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Trapido MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Trapido practice?
- Dr. Michael Trapido has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Trapido practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.