A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trapido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trapido, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapido graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trapido has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trapido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Trapido practice?
Dr. Michael Trapido practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.