A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Traub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Traub, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- ROBOTIC SURGERY
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traub graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Traub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Traub MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Traub practice?
- Dr. Michael Traub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Traub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Staten Island, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ.