Learn more about Dr. Michael Traub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Traub, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traub
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Traub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Donor Selection
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traub graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Traub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Traub MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Traub practice?
- Dr. Michael Traub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Traub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.