A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traver, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Traver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Traver practice?
Dr. Michael Traver practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Seattle Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Traver, Dr. Micheal Traver, Dr. Michel Traver, Dr. Mickey Traver, Dr. Miguel Traver, Dr. Mike Traver