A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traver
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Traver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Traver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthure Traver MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Traver practice?
- Dr. Michael Traver has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Traver practices Urology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Urologists.