A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Traver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Traver MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Traver practice?
- Dr. Michael Traver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Traver practices Urology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Holland Urologists.