A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Traver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traver
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Traver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Traver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Traver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthure Traver MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Traver practice?
- Dr. Michael Traver has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Traver practices Urology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Urologists.