Overall Review

no change

September 23rd, 2016
MOM/DARREN
Dr Traylor is a thorough, personable, professional physician that is exceptional in his care and concern for my teenage son. An asset to Cleveland Clinic's Pediatrician Department. Please pass on my commendations and appreciation!

February 23rd, 2016
Exceptional Peds Physician
Dr Traylor is an exceptional physician as demonstrated with his interaction with my 15yr old son. My son's former physician monitored his health from Birth to 15 and I wanted to continue this history of excellent care. Dr Traylor is so personable and has such a great sense of attention to detail. My son admired him and his ability to speak with him about his concerns for health. Doctors like him give the due honor and respect of his profession. Please pass on my comments to Dr Traylor.

April 24th, 2011
The best Peds. Dr. my kids ever had.
This is our 4th year back on Dallas Tx. My son now 18 and daughter, now 14 were patients of Dr. Traylor.Fortunately, we only saw him once a year for physicals and boy did they look forward for the airplane ride off the exam table. DR. Traylor. My son will be a senior next year and participated in ROTC since Junior high till now and will be enlisting in the United States Air Force. You would be so proud of him, good kid no trouble. My daughter is blossoming into a beautiful young lady. We miss you and know you are foundly remembered.

December 28th, 2010
Dr. Traylor is an excellent physician. He has cared for my children for the past 13 years.