Dr. Michael Traynor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 5th, 2015
Surgically skilled, bedside manner challenged
I've been told and believe from my experience that Dr. Traynor is surgically skilled. His bedside manner is lacking, however. He scolded me for not taking tests I was supposed to take and made me feel like k did something wrong, even though I told him I had followed all the directions I was given. He later found out I was telling the truth but didn't apologize. He can also be abrupt and come across as unsympathetic and is quick to suggest a hysterectomy if you're having problems. Sometimes that is the best course of action, but it can have a lot of repercussions beyond fertility and should be cautiously considered. I've seen him a few times and he seems very intelligent but I've never felt like he really cared about my well being or feelings.

April 24th, 2014
Everything was perfect. I felt like he spent an appropriate amount of time with me -he was there before the surgery, after in recovery, and he came to see me the next morning. I am 7 days post op after a lap hysterectomy and I feel great.

November 14th, 2013
Has a marked indifference to his patients
This doctor has dropped the ball several times in some of his most basic responsibilities in terms of follow-up, communication, organization, and even giving accurate information in terms of testing and prescriptions. Easily the worst doctor experience in years.