A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Treblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Treblin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Treblin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Treblin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Treblin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treblin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Treblin practice?
Dr. Michael Treblin practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.