A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Treisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Treisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Treisman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treisman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Treisman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Treisman MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Treisman practice?
- Dr. Michael Treisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Treisman practices Internal Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Ballwin Internists.