A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Treister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Treister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treister
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Treister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mood Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treister graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Treister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Treister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Treister practice?
- Dr. Michael Treister has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Treister practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.