A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Treister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Treister is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Treister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mood Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treister graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Treister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Treister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Treister practice?
- Dr. Michael Treister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Treister practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.