A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Treister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Treister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treister
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Treister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mood Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treister graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Treister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Treister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Treister practice?
- Dr. Michael Treister has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Treister practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.