Dr. Michael Treister MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 11 reviews

June 6th, 2015
Great doctor
Unfortunately, I am prone to sprains and breaks.... I have been treated with the utmost respect and care by Dr T and his staff. He has explained every detail of care and treatment to me and I have had great results by following his advice.

August 5th, 2013
he is a great Doc.
Omg Doc Treister us a great Doc. HE HAS DONE BOTH KBEES N I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK UP N WALK. AFTR MY INS. TOOK FOREVER TO OK MY LAST SURGERY HE WAS ABLE TO PUT BACK EITH NO PRIBLM. HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. THANKS SO MUCH DOC TREISTER KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK U DO. N DEFENINETLY I WILL REFER U TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!:-):-):-)

May 17th, 2013
Very "slick" mannerisms, obsessive chatting, never stops talking, seems to want to overwhelm the patient with his own personality. He never did resolve the original problem that I went in with (severe knee pain), and after numerous repeated visits, I finally found another orthopod for a second opinion. This second doctor has resolved my knee pain problem in a very satisfactory manner. I have since heard that Treister "fudges" on injury reports in favor of clients who are not truly injured but he can word it so that they can file their lawsuits.

October 18th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
Just wanted to say thank you for the exceptional service . Will recommend to all of my friends ...

July 5th, 2012
Just awful
Treister and his staff upset and humiliated me more than i have experienced in my adult life. The short version is that I was given a full chest cast unnecessarily---in fact, it prevented the healing of my clavicle and prolonged recovery by YEARS. After the cast was put in place, I was offered no help to get redressed and ended up having to walk home shirtless.

May 29th, 2012
The first few times I visited him, he tried to be nice to earn my trust. He used priscibe different medications for me, so that he could see me more often. When there was no other excuses left to make more appointments, he broke my knee and told me to come more often. He told me to relax my knee while holding it with his both hands. Then he shook my knee side ways very hard, and then told me that I have a torn legament. He did many other criminal things to me which I don't have much space to write about here.

January 4th, 2012
He is a criminal
He used to priscribe different medications for me everytime as an excuse to see me more often. Once, there was no other chances left, he broke my knee and told me to come back soon and seem him if I have any problems.I hope he goes to Jail one day,

October 26th, 2011
He is a criminal
If you go to him alone, and if he thinks you are weak and have no one, he will break your arms and legs and tell you to come back and see him more often. That is exactly what he did to me. He should be in Jail.

August 30th, 2010
SURGERY
I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A DOCTOR THAT HAS PUT ME MORE AT EASE WITH MY SITUATION. HIS MANNERISMS ARE THAT OF A SAINT... AND HIS EXPERTISE IN THE OPERATING ROOM IS BEYOND REPROCE. IF IT WERE NOT FOR DR. TREISTER AND HIS WONDERFUL HANDS,,, I WOULD BE "ROLLING" INSTEAD OF WALKING TODAY. GOD BLESS YOU, DR. MIKE !

March 18th, 2010
No more numb hands
I had severe carpel tunnel problems and had not slept through the night in over 5 years. Iwas referred to Dr. Treister. I have been extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I can sleep at night and was able to return to my regular work and home duties without any problems. He was easy to talk to and offered me several options for my condition. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Treister.

December 4th, 2009
So sorry I didn't ask for 2nd opinion
this man spent 5 min with my mother after she broke a hip and ended up in an emergency room - operated on her, never consulted with waiting family mem ...