Dr. Michael Trepeta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Trepeta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

incompetent staff

dr turned 4 month old patient away because the office did not know if we had to pay a deductible with our insurance. they asked for $350 upfront and explained to us that we may not have to pay that amount once they do more research, i asked about a refund they werent sure how i would recieve it. i called my insurance and was advised that they are in network and i dont have a deductible they still turned my baby away even if i had my co pay as per my insurance. this office would not see my baby after explaining to them we dont have a deductible only a co pay is needed they still wanted 350 upfront and did not know how we would go about a refund if they found out what i was telling them was the truth. horribly run office.

July 29th, 2015

Inconsiderate from start to finish!

Horrible office, had me and my daughter waiting for over an hour because they misplaced her paperwork and didn't notice us sitting in the waiting room....waiting., even after repeated inquiries as to why others were being seen and we weren't. Then, the day of my daughter's follow up appointment (she had a broken toe) I called to see if I could make the appointment slightly later in the day because something came up, and the rude/condescending "receptionist" informed me, after 10 min on hold, that the Dr went away on a last minute vacation and that calls were supposed to be made to patients to reschedule but for some reason they were not! So I was going to leave work early and take my daughter for her long awaited appt and the Dr wasn't even there! If I didn't call to try to push it back I wouldn't have known. Unbelievable!! She said there were only a few patients that day, so why not make the calls and tell people that their Dr. decided on a last minute vacation!! They obviously do not know how to treat people. And you can tell by the office staff, how miserable of an office it is. Stay away.

December 11th, 2014

Grow old and recover while waiting to see a doctor.

minimum time with the patient maximum time in the waiting room . Staff does not care about dozens of injured patients waiting in the room for hours and hours.

October 16th, 2014

My preschooler had a simple buckle break in hi foot. Healed easily. I can't speak for the doctors skill, since it was such an easy, quickly healing break, however, I can say I would never go back to the valley stream office! It is over crowded, I was kept waiting 2 hrs and the doc spent less than 60 seconds with me when I finally was seen. I learned what a buckle break is by googling it myself. The telephone staff sucks! It took 20 min on the phone to make my appointment & I was asked the same questions over and over. For follow up it was impossible to get seen when it was convenient for me. I decided not to go back and was kept on hold 8 minutes just to cancel! I hate this practice!

October 14th, 2014

appt

A horrible experience Dr took 10 min to evaluate my daughter looks like he doesn't care about patients

May 2nd, 2013

The worst

A horrible experience all around. I cannot believe this man is aloud to practice medicine. He put a cast on my son's leg without even reviewing an x-ray. He examined him for 10 seconds and then complained in the hallway that he had plans in a few hours. The waiting room was packed with people... all having the same appointment time. We waited over an hour in the Patchogue office. Terrrible and very sad.

April 30th, 2011

Our daughter had a rare leg condition, which was only diagnosed after the surgery on her leg. If your case is straight forward, Dr.Trepeta is great. For complicated case go to the Hospital for Joint Diseases. Dr. Feldman is our hero!

February 22nd, 2017