A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trese, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trese graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Trese has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Trese practice?
Dr. Michael Trese practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.