Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Jun 19th, 2012

A brilliant, caring physician who was well worth the 6 hour drive. He may have potentially saved my son's vision. He gave us advice and suggestions that my child's previous physician had not and possibly discovered an underlying condition as to why his problems occurred. Dr. Trese is a God in my eyes.

Trustworthy and Humble, despite his greatness show details Trustworthy and Humble, despite his greatness
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Trese is a gift! He treated me with so much respect--listening, presenting options, taking a thorough, careful examination...and this was all on my premature twin babies, whom he handled with kindness and gentleness. I hear he's amongst the best in his field, internationally. I think a man of his caliber who is humble and respectful speaks volumes about his character.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 5th, 2011

Was very pleased with the visit. Our 3.5hr drive to meet him was worthwhile, wish he lived closed to the place where we live.

Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Trese is the BEST.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Trese saved my son's vision. His office is run like a well-oiled machine. He spends time explaining everything, he is a kind and straightforward doctor.

EGYPT ,PORT-SAID show details EGYPT ,PORT-SAID
by hany_hoseny@hotmail.com on May 28th, 2010

DR.TRESE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN U.S.A HE DO OPENSKY OPERATION TO MY BABY MALAK WHICH WAS HAVE R.O.P STAGE5 IN BOTH EYES

Good Doctors, Terrible Practice show details Good Doctors, Terrible Practice
by Jacob Johnson on Jun 9th, 2009

Our twins were born premature and are therefore at risk for retinopathy of prematurity. So, on paper, it would seem we are fortunate to have access to Dr Trese, who is an internationally recognized expert in this sub-specialty.Unfortunately, our actual experience with Dr Trese's practice (Associated Retinal Consultants) has been consistently poor. * The receptionist is rude to us every time we speak with her * We've shown up for scheduled appointments and they've "lost them" * We've rescheduled appointments and then had office staff reprimand us for "missing" the original appointment that had been canceled. * They typically 3x 4x book appointments so there is always a huge waitI know these guys are supposed to be the best, so I might recommend them for a complicated surgery. However, they are horrible at case management, so I would avoid them for anything else.