A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tricaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tricaso is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tricaso, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tricaso graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Tricaso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Tricaso DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Tricaso practice?
- Dr. Michael Tricaso has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tricaso practices Emergency Medicine near Oberlin, OH.
See Oberlin Emergency Physicians.