Dr. T is awesome show details Dr. T is awesome
May 11th, 2012

Dr. Trindad took care of my six year old son after he broke both bones in his arm. He took him in surgery and moved his bones back in place. He did not even cut the skin (although he told me he might have to). We have seen him 4 times. He is very kind and relates to Juan by giving him high fives and fist pumps every visit. Juan even enjoys going to the visits as he knows this doctor will not give him a shot. He cleared him for full activities at his last visit and his bones are now straight on exrays. I can not thank him enough for all his help.

Dr. Trindade is great show details Dr. Trindade is great
Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Trindade (I thought it was trinidad), is a very diligent physician. He diagnosed me with a fracture in the anterior part of my heel bone. This was thought to be a sprain that I had seen two Orthopaedic surgeons about. I continued to have pain and finally went to Stanford. He ordered a CT scan, then 2 days later he called me with the results. I have gone on to have an excellent outcome and am now training for a marathon. I think he is a fellow under Dr. Chou at Stanford, but could be wrong about this.