Orthopaedic Surgeon

|  Dr. T is awesome  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

Dr. Trindad took care of my six year old son after he broke both bones in his arm. He took him in surgery and moved his bones back in place. He did not even cut the skin (although he told me he might have to). We have seen him 4 times. He is very kind and relates to Juan by giving him high fives and fist pumps every visit. Juan even enjoys going to the visits as he knows this doctor will not give him a shot. He cleared him for full activities at his last visit and his bones are now straight on exrays. I can not thank him enough for all his help.

|  Dr. Fanton's fellow  |  show details
by SFRN on Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Trindade is Dr. Fanton's fellow for this year. They performed a knee arthroscopy on me with removal of the cartilage on the inside of my knee. The clinic staff are excellent. Marc Belmont is Dr. Fantons assistant and he guided me through the process. I love him. The person who did my pre operative visit was Dr. Grenato. He has a funny personality, but explained the procedure in detail and gave me prescriptions for my pain medication ahead of time (this is a first as I have had surgery at Stanford before and received my pain medication prescription after surgery....thus I had to have my husband fill it on the way home.). All that aside, my surgery was great. I took two vicodin the day of surgery and then no more. I am the poster child for knee surgery. After 10 days I am running 3 miles without pain. I suspect that Dr. Trindade did a lot of my surgery even though he stated that Dr. Fanton was there for the entire procedure. Just so you all know, I am a nurse in an OR at UCSF and know that residents/fellows perform a vast amount of the procedures. All that aside, I know Dr. Fanton, and trust him to step in if the surgery was not performed well. I am very happy with my outcome. I would recommend Stanford, Dr. Fanton and Dr. Trindad to anyone.

|  Dr. Trindade is great  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Trindade (I thought it was trinidad), is a very diligent physician. He diagnosed me with a fracture in the anterior part of my heel bone. This was thought to be a sprain that I had seen two Orthopaedic surgeons about. I continued to have pain and finally went to Stanford. He ordered a CT scan, then 2 days later he called me with the results. I have gone on to have an excellent outcome and am now training for a marathon. I think he is a fellow under Dr. Chou at Stanford, but could be wrong about this.