A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trombello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trombello is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trombello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trombello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trombello graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Trombello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Hosp-Garland
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Trombello MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Trombello practice?
- Dr. Michael Trombello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Trombello practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Radiologists.