A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Troner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Troner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troner
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Troner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Troner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Troner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Troner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Barnet Troner MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Troner practice?
- Dr. Michael Troner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Troner practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.