A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Troner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Troner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Troner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Troner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Troner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Troner MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Troner practice?
- Dr. Michael Troner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Troner practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.