A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trowbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trowbridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trowbridge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowbridge graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Trowbridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Trowbridge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Trowbridge practice?
- Dr. Michael Trowbridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trowbridge practices Otolaryngology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Otolaryngologists.