A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Truman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Truman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Truman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Truman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Truman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Truman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Truman practice?
- Dr. Michael Truman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Truman practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.