A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Truman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Truman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Truman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Truman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Truman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Truman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Truman practice?
- Dr. Michael Truman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Truman practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.