Dr. Michael Truman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Truman?

Patient for 4 years.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Absolute great Doctor, love his caring and effort for my health. Staff is outstanding now.

Go to another doctor office ran poorly

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Most poorly run medical office I have ever encountered. office staff is bad. Loses prescriptions, forms to be filled out by doctor, fails to send proper medical records. When patine tcomplains the patient gets told they should go to another doctor, then medicines are shut off without warning. this office needs to be turned in to the medical board. Office manager Angie does not care how patients are treated. go to doctor Gerald Harris in fort Worth instead or Dr. Charles hamel in arlington.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

HE IS NOT GOOD...I REPEAT HE IS NOT GOOD

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND OFFICE AT ALL COST!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND OFFICE AT ALL COST! It is impossible to get an emergency appointment and very hard to get ahold of office staff let alone a nurse. When they say they will call you back they typically do not and when you call back in to touch base they have no idea what you are talking about and assure you again they will call you back and once again do not. The wait in the waiting room is beyond unreasonable and takes in zero consideration to your original appointment time even though ore often then not there is no one waiting ahead of you. It is cluttered, unkempt, and dirty. The office staff and nurses are incompetent. Be very careful what Dr. Truman prescribes you and make sure you double check all medication interactions with your pharmacist concerning whether a medicine is safe to take. He prescribes medications that conflict with one another and negatively effect other health problems in your file. He diagnosed me with asthma and gave me multiple medications for lung treatment and inhaler when all I had was a cold and allergies occasionally. He prescribed a medication that was not safe to take and said directly on the bottle not to take it if... The last straw was prescribing a medication in the wrong dosage that I had transferred over from one specialist to him until I could get in with another that not only effected me but my baby I was breastfeeding. When the office was confronted about it originally I was told they would remedy the situation immediately and would get back to me. A week later after no return phone call I received several stories including that he had decided to change the medication even though he admitted he was not a specialist in that area to it was a mistake but due to the nature of the medication there was nothing they were willing to or could do about it to I had to pay for another appointment to come in and address it even though it was not my error... Then I was told they would not provide the correct dosage and I was just out of luck even though it was a 2 month waiting list to get in to see the new specialist. You are supposed to be able to trust, confide in and rely on your GP with your health and your life; doing so with this medical office is dangerous and could lead to life threatening issues. I have never had this kind of experience with a doctor and hope I never do again.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Wonderful experience!

Better try next time

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I've been in to see Dr. Truman 4 times and really liked his bedside manner and willingness to spend time with me but will be looking for another doctor because his office poorly managed.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever gone to

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Outstanding doctor. Extremely knowledgeable in many areas. Referrals to specialists are always the best available.

Fed up!!

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Truman has the worst most unprofessional staff of any doctor I've seen. I attribute this to their being mostly interns who work for free or little money. They are never there for a long length of time so I believe they don't really care. However, it all starts at the top and while Dr. Truman is attentive during the visit it ends there. You cannot depend on him to complete and fax important forms to Ins. Companies or employers. This is part of what doctors do , however, it takes many phone calls where you speak with his incompetent staff for a week or so to get anything done. It is stressful and infuriating to deal with. I am finally going to take my business elsewhere..I can only give the benefit of doubt for so long.

Great Doctor, Rude Staff

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Doctor Truman is a great doctor, He was also my moms doctor with her entire health problem she had with lung cancer, doctor Truman gave us a few more years together by getting her the help she needed. I too have had issues and he is quick to have you checked out to find out whats going on. I would not go to any other doctor. The staff on the other hand has really gone downhill and the past few years. They are a little on the rude side and slow. No friendly at all.

I trust his judgment

Posted on March 5th, 2012

He knows when to send you to a specialist. He listens to your concerns about meds and will suggest herbal alternatives if that's your preferance. I don't trust most doctors b/c of their reliance on prescriptions to cure all disease. He has an open mind.