A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trynosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trynosky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Trynosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trynosky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trynosky graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Trynosky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Amarillo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Trynosky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Trynosky practice?
- Dr. Michael Trynosky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trynosky practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.