A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trynosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trynosky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trynosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Trynosky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trynosky graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Trynosky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Amarillo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Trynosky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Trynosky practice?
- Dr. Michael Trynosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Trynosky practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.