A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tschickardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tschickardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tschickardt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschickardt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Tschickardt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Tschickardt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Tschickardt practice?
- Dr. Michael Tschickardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tschickardt practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists and Corpus Christi Pain Management Doctors.