- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tschoepe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good. Dr. Tschoepe has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tschoepe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, and Laser Medicine & Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschoepe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tschoepe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Vista Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tschoepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tschoepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Tschoepe practice?
Dr. Michael Tschoepe practices Ophthalmology near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See New Braunfels Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Tschoepe, Dr. Mitch Tschoepe, Dr. Myles Tschoepe, Dr. Michal Tschoepe, Dr. Mickey Tschoepe, Dr. Miles Tschoepe