A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tschoepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tschoepe, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tschoepe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschoepe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tschoepe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tschoepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Tschoepe practice?
Dr. Michael Tschoepe practices Ophthalmology near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See New Braunfels Ophthalmologists.