Learn more about Dr. Michael Tschoepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tschoepe, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tschoepe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tschoepe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tschoepe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschoepe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tschoepe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Tschoepe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Tschoepe practice?
- Dr. Michael Tschoepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tschoepe practices Ophthalmology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Ophthalmologists.