Dr. Michael Tsun Is this you?

Neutral

February 27th, 2013

This doctor tried to convince my family to stop treatment and let my father, who still had all his wits about him, die without treatment because of his age. My father heard. He said, "I don't like him.." My father died, mysteriously, under Dr. Tsun's care. It wasn't supposed to be Dr. Tsun's decision.

April 15th, 2012

Son of Dead Patient

Title should tell you what I think. When my mother, then widowed, went to the same hospital, she left specific instructions that she did not consent to any treatment whatsoever from Dr. Tsun.

August 2nd, 2016