Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Tuchfarber
Dr. Michael Tuchfarber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tuchfarber is affiliated with Lifecare Hospital of Dayton, Kettering Youth Services and Kettering Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Tuchfarber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Tuchfarber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. David Lim
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi39
Dr. Matthew Brockman
Internal Medicine, Residency
Dayton, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Shachi Rattan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi38