Dr. Michael Tucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

September 12th, 2016
Administrative Assistant
Dr. Tucker and his staff are very friendly patient, and actually listen. This dr isn't pushy and truly understands your requests and tries to work along with you. He checks and tests to ensure diagnosis before just putting you on prescription meds. I'm very happy thus far as I generally hate going to doctors because you feel like sometimes a Guinea pig. Dr Tucker is the exception and I'm glad I found him..

April 27th, 2016
Excellent Provider
Dr. Tucker has been my physician for MANY years. I have moved away, come back and I wouldn't have no other doctor to take care of my medical needs. He is a great listener, does not rush you and ultimately, he orders the necessary testing before he just prescribes meds. I love you Dr. Tucker. Blessings

October 11th, 2015
Mrs
The greatest doctor & the woman in office are amazing! The compassion & time that was given to me was Perfect! No doctor could compare to Dr Tucker!

August 31st, 2010
Mrs.Mona Farrow
Second best doctor I have ever had. I highly recommed him to anyone in need a doctor who is caring, a good listner, and will not rush you. His staff is very friendly.

October 28th, 2009
AWESOME!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN COMING TO DOCTOR TUCKER'S OFFICE FOR SOME YEARS NOW MOVED AWAY AND CAME BACK. THERE WAS NO QUESTION WHO WOULD BE MY PHYSICIAN.HE IS SUCH A CARING PHYSICIAN AND SHOWS IT AT ALL OPPORTUNITIES. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS. ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT HIM AND HIS TEAM IS THAT THE WAIT TIME IS OUTSTANDING. THE OFFICE STAFF AND HIM GO SO WELL TOGETHER. YOU CAN TELL HE TREATS THEM WELL BECAUSE THEY REFLECT IT. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS IVE MADE IN MY 41 YEARS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES DOCTOR TUCKER AND STAFF. HAPPY TO REVIEW YOU AND OUR TEAM.

July 2nd, 2009
Customer Service is ridiculously poor
Dr. Tucker is an excellent doctor, its his support staff that is attrocious. They do not return phone calls, are rude and failed to call in my blood pressure medicine on three occasions. He needs to find some more front office help and assistants. I am going to another office with better customer service

March 25th, 2009
Wonderful Doc.
I was sadden once my formeer doctor had retired.. But, I must say, Dr, Tucker and his staff has been wonderful.