Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 5th, 2015

LOVE that man!!! Excellent doctor!!!

by Julie thomas on Apr 6th, 2015

The most caring Dr. I have ever been to. He loves to explain to you about what's happening with you illness, if yo want. Very smart informed and well like in the community.

by Linda Spicer on Feb 6th, 2015

Doc Tucker takes the time for what you need. Compassionate awesome doctor.

a patients son show details a patients son
by Ellis on Dec 12th, 2014

" A Truely Caring Doctor!!"

Dr. Tucker show details Dr. Tucker
Jun 8th, 2012

HORRIBLE office staff...unfriendly, disorganized, and unwelcoming. I don't understand why they acted this way. My ins. paid in full, but they were so unkind! The doctor and his nurses were very nice and kind.

Jan 26th, 2011

I had not been to a doctor in 15 years and was very nervous. But the doctor & staff made me feel very at ease. The PA (Michelle) was very attentive and answered all my questions. I am so thankful I found this doctor.

Great Doctor and Careing person show details Great Doctor and Careing person
Dec 4th, 2010

We first started with Dr, Tucker when my husband started down hill and the doctor we were going to didn't seem to be getting anywhere. With in three weeks Dr Tucker had him doing better. I think Dr Tucker gave me at least five more years with my husband that we would not have had with the original doctor. When my husband felt up to going back north for a visit Dr T. said if we needed to just go to the nearest hospital and have them call him. The one time we arrived up north on Tuesday and had to put him in the hospital"I said call Dr. T" The emergency room doctor came back into the room and complimented Dr. Tucker.Three days later he was out of the hospital and we were ready to head back south.

Best Doctor In Town show details Best Doctor In Town
by Citysearch User on Aug 6th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

doctor tucker listens to you and is never in a rush. he cares about his patients and is quick to send you for testing if he is in any doubt ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Review of Dr. Michael Tucker show details Review of Dr. Michael Tucker
by Citysearch User on Jan 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Tucker insisted my husband be sent to rehab when another doctor was going to send him to hospice and write him off. My husband is now i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com