A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tuite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuite
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuite Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tuite, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Diseases
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuite graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Univ Of Wi Hospital & Clinics, Madison, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Tuite MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Tuite practice?
- Dr. Michael Tuite has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tuite practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.