Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Tullis
Dr. Michael Tullis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID, with another office in Boise, ID. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Tullis is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center and St Alphonsus RMC. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Tullis has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Michael Tullis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.
Dr. Christopher Alessi
Boise, ID 4.85 mi19
Dr. Stephen Fall
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Boise, ID 4.85 mi39
Dr. Benedict Taylor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boise, ID 4.85 mi14