A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Turan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Turan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Turan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Turan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Turan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Turan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Turan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Turan practice?
- Dr. Michael Turan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Turan practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.