A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tushla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tushla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tushla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tushla graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tushla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tushla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Tushla practice?
- Dr. Michael Tushla has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tushla practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Paula Primary Care Doctors.