Dr. Michael Tushla, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jan 10th, 2016

The best dr!

Patient and friend show details Patient and friend
Dec 16th, 2011

I am 76 years of age and over my life time I have seen many Doctors. Dr. Mike is the best of the bunch.

Oct 20th, 2011

DR Mike is a very busy Dr...but you forget about all that when you are in the room with him he doesnt seem stressed he treats you as if you were the only one in for that day to see him. Dr Mike and his staff are all very professional and caring. Dr Mike has been my family Dr for atleast 17yrs and we hope we never change Drs he treats us like family and spends so much time listening & diagnosing you, to be honest with such great bedside manner that is probably why the late is longer and we dont mind since he is very detailed, giving understanding and just over all the best Dr and office that you can find these days!

A rare doctor show details A rare doctor
by B. on Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Mike as he is called by his patients is a rare Jem. My family and I with complete confidence put our heath in his hands. He has a wealth of knowledge and takes his time to listen.His bedside manner with children is so great. My son loves him. His staff is wonderful aswell and will often get you same day appointment if it's urgent.