Dr. Michael Tyler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tyler?

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Completely satisfied. He is a doctor who will sit down and explain exactly what needs to happen and also a very patient person

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Dr. Tyler has been great. Spends as much time as needed to answer any questions you might have. Very knowledgeable in HRT.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Hes been my docter since i was born and i refer all my friend and family to him he treated me like i was his own kid he really cares and build a relationship with u and likes to give u all his deboted attention and will here u out and take wat u feel and think in to cobsideration he really makes going to the doc as comfertable as possable for u. Hes saved my life tons of times

Good Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Michael Tyler has been wonderful. Under his care and as my physician I have felt better than ever. He is genuinely concerned about the care that he provides, is thorough, listens and completely understands and educates. The time that he has provided me has been very valuable. He has completely changed my life. Due to his care and guidance I have been able to live my life to the fullest. Thank you Dr. Tyler. I travel 2 1/2 hours to see him and have been able to receive the best health care. His staff is wonderful. It is worth my time and money.

My angel

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Tyler is a life saver! I was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis and had seen many specialists prior to being under Dr. Tyler's care. I was at the point where I was being referred to a gastroenterologist surgeon for a colostomy bag. I was told it was my only option to get well, which I would not accept. I was recommended to Dr. Tyler by a dear friend, who he has also worked miracles on. She knew I was grasping at straws to get well and would do anything as a single, young woman to not have that surgery. Several years later, I am in remission from my ulcerative colitis and it is due totally to Dr. Tyler. He figured out that my issues were allergy, stress and hormone related. I was a frail 5'10" female weighing sometimes less than a 120 lbs. I sometimes didn't have the energy to get from the bed to the toilet. I'm now a sound 159 lbs. of lean muscle because I am able to exercise and lift weights. Everyone who knew me then, can hardly believe how well I am now. Dr. Tyler was and is my angel. The thing I love the most about him is that he listens to you. I used to tell doctors things that I thought were correlated to my illness and they'd totally ignore me. Dr. Tyler is a divergent thinker and problem solver. He just doesn't assign you a med and send you off with no cares about your well-being. He is compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. His office is all encompassing. His staff is friendly and always knows me when I call. In a day when customer service is lost, they still embody it. His staff has helped me with everything from my skin care and acne problems to top of the line nutritional supplements. If you have a heath issue of any sort, they'll try to find a solution customized for you. I drive over an hour to see him. I would drive from Canada if I had to. I joke that I can never move because of him. I have sent a ton of friends and clients to him and they all adore him. I just recently told someone that I don't know what I would do without Dr. Tyler. When I say my prayers, he's always mentioned. I just pray he never retires because he's the best doctor ever.

he's just great

Posted on June 14th, 2011

He is extremely knowledgeable, very caring, excellent staff. Will offer additional information and help on nutrition and self-care.

Love

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. Tyler is wonderful and his front desk staff is awesome. He listens and then thoroughly explains everything. He's very thorough, caring, and I feel better than I have ever felt.

very down to earth

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Tyler tells it like it is and is very direct. I don't mean he's not caring, because he is. He just doesn't waste your time. He's a very good doctor. My only complaint is that he doesn't take any insurance, but who can blame him?

Posted on November 9th, 2017