Pediatric Gastroenterologist
584 Forest Ave
Ste. 3
Staten Island, NY 10310
(718) 226-5619
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient for 5 Years  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Tyshkov has been my gastroenterologist for years and I could not be happier with him. He helps me understand my disease and always tries to give me the best possible treatment while also listening to my personal requests. He genuinely cares about me and my family. He is the best doctor I could hope for and I would recommend him to anyone.

Mar 8th, 2013

Excellent Dr. ,smart ,patient & caring :)

Feb 22nd, 2013

Both Staff and Doctor are beyond amazing, both caring towards patients. Appointments very easy to make!!

by Marina Bord on Feb 19th, 2013

I would definitely choose Dr. Tyshkov again and would recommend him to anyone whose children may have gastroenterological problems. His patience, expertise, experience, and professional qualifications are exceptional.

Feb 19th, 2013

Excellent Doctor, very caring towards patients, follows up with pediatricians

Feb 17th, 2013

exelent doctor. Beyond expectation.

|  I LOVE HIM!!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

I was basically about to die, and he saved my life completely. I love this doctor to death and would trust every single word he says to me. I am now a healthy 17 year old, who can go to school and other places without worrying about having an accident. He's nice to all of my family that he's met and his assistant Nicole is amazing. If you have any questions and she doesn't know the answer, she'll find out within the hour and call you back right away!! Trust him with your life!!

by DL on Mar 31st, 2011

We only met with the doctor once and his bedside manner was great! He sent us for blood work immediately and was friendly yet professional. Although it has been a few days and the results are not in as quick as we hoped, it is not his fault. Will let you know what we think after the endoscopy but so far we are happy!

Feb 4th, 2011

My overall consumer rating takes into account his office's inaccessibility for discussion of billing issues and relentless balance billing of an office visit amount disallowed by Horizon Blue Cross.

|  Avoid at all costs  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I went to his "office" in Summit. From the moment you open the door you want to run back out. It is a thrown together waiting room (old ugly furniture, not child friendly at all), with a view of filing cabinets and file boxes running down the hall. The examining room was tiny and under the examining table was filing boxes. There was no garbage can in the room so when physician assistant washed her hands, she left the dirty paper towel to sit on the counter. The doctors accent is so heavy you can barely understand him. He had no people skills. He gave such a short exam that I am assuming he has very little medical skills. I would never go back to him.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by B Destasio on Jun 11th, 2009

Kind, considerate, professional, excellent diagnosis, care and treatment.