Dr. Michael Tyshkov MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Tyshkov is a polite and understanding great dr. He found out what was wrong with my son when no one could after 5 months of continuous testings. His assistant Amanda is such a great person. Her bedside manner is terrific. She is such a great help and together they took the time to make sure i understood everything. I recommend Dr. Tyshkov to everyone i know with children

June 14th, 2016
Excellent with children

June 24th, 2015
Patient and Compassionate
Dr. Tyshkov is a great listener. He spent a lot of time with me to explain all of my options and make sure that I understood everything. Dr. Tyshkov is exceptionally compassionate and made me feel at ease. I would highly suggest him for any gastrointestinal problems.

May 5th, 2015
Excellent Dr & staff
I absolutely love Dr Tyshkov he always follows up on how my child is doing and his assistant in NJ her name is Linda, she's amazing, she always returns my calls and messages. Her bedside manner is excellent so is Dr Tyshkovs.

April 24th, 2015
Dr Tyshkov is an excellent doctor, he spends so much time with my child. he even gives out his personal phone number if he cannot be reached after his office hours. The girl he works with is also very nice she always returns my calls and tries to always fit my child for an appointment when needed.

February 2nd, 2015
No Appt Service
I tried calling this doctor's Staten Island Office all morning and then through 1:10pm. The automated machine indicates that their office is open from 9am to 12noon then they break for lunch and return 12:30p to 5p. There is no one answering, including the "O" operator which is says to dial. If this is the way the office is handling potential patients, I have no desire to see this Physician and will be contacting my Insurance Company about the negligence. Very disappointed Doc.
Doctor's Response

I'm so sorry....The office is the hospital based and operated by the hospital facility. It just has moved to a new location: The front desk and the phone line was a bit disorganized for a while. I had no control over this, and I have filed several complains to the administration myself. My sincere apology for your inconvenience. Dr. Tyshkov.

May 11th, 2013
Patient for 5+ Years
Dr. Tyshkov has been my gastroenterologist for years and I could not be happier with him. He helps me understand my disease and always tries to give me the best possible treatment while also listening to my personal requests. He genuinely cares about me and my family. He is the best doctor I could hope for and I would recommend him to anyone.

March 8th, 2013
Excellent Dr. ,smart ,patient & caring :)

February 22nd, 2013
Both Staff and Doctor are beyond amazing, both caring towards patients. Appointments very easy to make!!

February 19th, 2013
I would definitely choose Dr. Tyshkov again and would recommend him to anyone whose children may have gastroenterological problems. His patience, expertise, experience, and professional qualifications are exceptional.

February 19th, 2013
Excellent Doctor, very caring towards patients, follows up with pediatricians

February 17th, 2013
exelent doctor. Beyond expectation.